FREE MONEY GUARANTEED! Don’t Believe Me?

How To Get Huge Direct Referrals For Free!


This is the key of your Online Business Success.

Direct Referrals.

You can found your direct ref for any kind of Online Business

After evaluation my work, i has @50 direct ref in any of PTC's  and Traffic Exchange that i recommended to you.


Here my list of direct referrals:
  • NeoBux, i have 30 direct refferals
  • IncraseBux, i have 60 direct referrals
  • PalmBux, i have 48 direct referrals
  • Bux.gs, i have 36 direct referrals
  • Bux-Matrix, i have 32 direct referrals
  • BuxP, i have 12 direct referrals
  • CloverBux, i has 5 direct referrals
  • RowBux, i has 2 direct referrals
  • SVBux, i has 2 direct referrals
  • TurquAD's, i has 7 direct referrals
  • EasyHits4U, i has 47 direct referrals
  • You-Cubez, i has 12 direct referrals
  • GeniusFunds, i has 8 direct referrals
First, i want to say Thank you for all of you that became my direct referrals, i cannot reach my success alone.

All my success if Because Of You!

Total my direct referrals in PTC is  234 referrals
Total my direct referrals in Traffic Exhange is 59 referrals

In PTC's, can you imagine if all of them click 1 ads to me for every day?
234 x $0.01 = $2.34/day = $70.2/month
 How about 2 ads to me for every day?
234 ref x $0.02 = $ 4.68/day = $140.4/month
How about they click all their ads? (minimal ads in my PTC list is NeoBux with 4 ads)
234 ref x $0.04 = $9.36/day = $280/month
I think that number is quit enough for me, and i got all with Free and with Free Way

Let me share with you guys, how i got direct referrals for Free:
  • Show your Payment Proof in your site/blog, this is the reason why i got less in NeoBux, because i never made Cashout, my last payment proof is in Augs, 25, 2009. I want make a Payment Record that ever made in Indonesia, my Lovely Country and only NeoBux can realize my dreams
  • Join in many Forum that talking about Making Money Online as you can, before i joined in EMS Forum, and after i got Incredible Payment in IncraseBux, i want to share with all people in the world, and that's why i joined in 5 Forums that talking about Making Money Online. And after i finished write this article, i will join in 5 New Forum again, and wish me luck guys
  • Only Promote Trusted Site. My PTC list that i recommended is never change in 1 years, and i got trusted from my reader, and they always supporting me in every my recommended Site
  • Find Blog that talking about Money, Business, and give your comments with your URL links
  • Trends. In my Country, Indonesia, almost all Indonesia People, exciting in Social Site, Facebook. Some of us, known Facebook since for long, but not in Asia, our technology and our culture more slowly. Because everyone using BlackBerry, and now they exciting in Chatting, and Social Site.
    They playing Poker in Facebook, sell some chips, thinking they can earn money from Internet and more interesting to find a Online Business. You can find direct ref there with your direct link of any kind of Business Social site like Twitter is need more time to explode in Asia. If URL link not allowed, you can hide it with tinyURL, put your link there, and let tinyURL generate your new URL
  • Please tell everything with honest, that is the rules, and if you can't do it, just don't give any of statement. You know why i never share my strategy in my blog? The truth is i always give my secrets with my reader that who send me e-mail, because i don't want some of Admin in my PTC read my strategy, and anticipation my strategy.
  • Everybody love Free Stuff, and you can use "Free" Words for starting promotion your business
  • Every Success Empire build with Hard Work and Times ..... you must compromise with that.
Thanks for read my story, i am not excellent, but i will always learning the way to reach my Succes!

13 comments:

Unknown 24 April 2014 at 01:47  

http://www.probux.com has the best rented referrals on the internet 100% proven.

MomEnDoter 14 August 2014 at 02:15  

Hi,
Buxp is a very nice ptc site.
I have been a member of it for a while and paid by them and I can say that they are a legit programs. But I am not using them as an ads clicker anymore cuz I have discovered more profitable way than clicking ads. And it really boost my online earnings.

Btw, I like the design of your site, it looks very clean and professional.

Unknown 18 March 2015 at 09:56  

http://www.neobux.com/?rh=6A6565706572733835

Unknown 18 March 2015 at 09:56  

http://www.neobux.com/?rh=6A6565706572733835

Unknown 25 June 2015 at 05:48  

www.fastmoneyatm.in/webincomeinc

Unknown 25 June 2015 at 05:49  

Hi if you are an Indian and looking for ways to earn instant income of about 4 lakhs within 3 months, with the cost of just a film ticket or pizza , visit this site - www.fastmoneyatm.in/webincomeinc

Unknown 25 June 2015 at 05:50  

Hi if you are an Indian and looking for ways to earn instant income of about 4 lakhs within 3 months, with the cost of just a film ticket or pizza , visit this site - www.fastmoneyatm.in/webincomeinc

Unknown 25 June 2015 at 05:51  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Techman90 18 May 2016 at 02:58  

Join, earn money!

https://www.neobux.com/?r=Techman90

Mohan K 28 June 2016 at 10:29  

Here is Easy way to get Direct referrals for Clixsense and Neobux.

This is 100% Free method, just follow the instructions provided in video.

Watch this short video - https://goo.gl/M8TNRN

If you are not interested share it with your friend, it might help them.

Blogger 11 June 2017 at 08:48  

I just got a check for over $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make by taking paid surveys online...

So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys.

Blogger 15 June 2017 at 23:12  

On EasyHits4U you can earn free advertising credits by visiting other website-ads from a membership base of over 1,200,000 accounts. Earn advertising credits fast with a view per view model.

Blogger 26 July 2017 at 19:28  

Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Easily Access For F5Network
Powered by Blogger.